Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sucked into Facebook

In the unlikely event that any of you have clicked on my Blogging Friends link for "Not Worth The Effort", you would have found that his blog has finally lived up to its name. He has abandoned blogging for Facebook.

I don't intend to completely abandon blogging, but I have joined Facebook, and it is probably a better way of keeping in touch with my friends and family. On the other hand, I can say things here that I can't say there because there are fewer people to offend here. You, dear reader, are one of a very select group. You get to see this, which I think is gut-bustingly funny:



Not that I would mind Mom seeing that.

A push-ups update: I did not find that I gained much in the way of push-up endurance by doing multiple sets. I think I did gain about three on average, but it stopped there.

And in upcoming events: I'll be part of a ballet for the first time. Not cavorting around in tights, but I'll be onstage, in costume, singing. The Bach Choir, with Mercury Baroque and the Dominic Walsh Dance Theater are presenting a ballet-opera hybrid, Romeo & Juliet. A preview:

No comments: