Wednesday, September 3, 2008

How Obama is like George W. Bush

I don't intend this to be a political blog, but I'm feeling the need to post something, and I have this idea in my head.

Because Obama is running primarily on the platform of being the alternative to four more years of George W. Bush, I started thinking how much like Dubya (the candidate) he is:

  • Identified strongly with an initial
  • That initial, with American flag stylization, is the campaign logo
  • Known to be good at prepared speaking, stumble a lot when speaking extemporaneously
  • Not a lot of experience
  • Chose an older, more-experienced crony for his running mate
  • Hammers a central message, tries not to stray from it
  • Record-breaking campaign contributions
  • Party platform
  • History of use of intoxicants, given up long ago

Got others? Post 'em in the comments.

No comments: