Monday, January 12, 2009

Audition Season!

Got one tonight, for Beauty and the Beast, with HITS Theatre. The performances will be at Miller Outdoor Theater in April. And it pays! So here's hoping.

More of a stretch, but I'm going to give it a shot, is for Theater Lab Houston's production of China: The Whole Enchilada, which is a three-man show, and also pays. That audition is next Sunday.

Also coming up, Fort Bend Theatre will be producing Annie Get Your Gun. I don't really think there's a role for me in that one. That is, the only one that gets much singing time is Frank Butler, and I don't see myself as the leading man/wild west show star.

The schedules overlap, so in the unlikely event that I was cast in more than one, I'd have to choose. I have to say that I tend to favor the one that spells "theater" in the American way. But I never know where I'm going to end up.

No comments: